airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC Progress?
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 18:42:11 GMT
Hi all,

We had a quite fruitful session that helped iron out some of the issues
that we had. It was decided to have hangout sessions at regular intervals
to help keep the momentum and have everyone on the same page.

It was decided to have the following action plan for next week.

1. Danushka : Submit a patch for the Airavata/AMQP client API (initial cut).
2. Shameera : Submit a patch for the protocol conversion JS API (initial
cut).
3. Vijayendra : Submit a patch for the monitoring implementation based on
pub/sub.
4. Subho : Discuss the directory structure for UI on dev@ and submit a
patch for  workflow composition UI (initial cut).

Guys, please add whatever that I have missed.

Cheers,
Danushka

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com