airavata-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Vijayendra Grampurohit <vijayendra....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error while launching the xbaya -gui
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 15:13:14 GMT
>Do you see the actual built classes in xbaya-gui/target/?

Yes I can see the actual built classes in xbaya-gui/target.

>Did you launch XBaya.java as a java application? and do you have your
eclipse Project-> Build Automatically checked? I am puzzled your eclipse
launcher is looking for a jar.

Yes I am launching XBaya.java as a java application.
eclipse Project-> Build Automatically  is checked.

I am trying to figure out the problem. This is happening after I applied a
patch.


>Also, looks like you did not do svn update, the trunk should be on
0.9-SNAPSHOT
Yes I haven't updated the trunk.


Regards
Vijayendra


On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 7:47 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> On Jul 16, 2013, at 10:10 AM, Vijayendra Grampurohit <
> vijayendra.sdm@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 1) followed the build instructions
> > 2) mvn eclipse :eclipse
> > 3) lunch XBaya.java from eclipse.
>
> Do you see the actual built classes in xbaya-gui/target/?
>
> Did you launch XBaya.java as a java application? and do you have your
> eclipse Project-> Build Automatically checked? I am puzzled your eclipse
> launcher is looking for a jar.
>
> Also, looks like you did not do svn update, the trunk should be on
> 0.9-SNAPSHOT
>
> Suresh
>
>
> >
> > 1) and 2) step were successful
> >
> >
> > Regards
> > Vijayendra
> >
> >
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 7:15 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> > How did you launch XBaya?
> >
> > Suresh
> > On Jul 16, 2013, at 9:11 AM, Vijayendra Grampurohit <
> vijayendra.sdm@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi All
> > >
> > > While launching xbaya I am getting a error as
> > >
> > > The archive:
> /airavata/trunk/modules/xbaya-gui/target/airavata-xbaya-gui-0.8-SNAPSHOT.jar
> which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist.
> > >
> > >
> > > Any idea why this is happening?
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Vijayendra
> >
> >
>
>

Mime
View raw message