airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic Registry service is not functioning.
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 14:07:25 GMT
Hi Shameera,

If you run airavata in the stand-alone mode with default derby database,
there should be a folder called "persistent_data" inside
<airavata-home>/bin. You will have to use derby ij client in order to
connect it.

Regards,
Chathuri

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 4:01 AM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com