airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Subho Banerjee <subs.z...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Building and running Xbaya web ui
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 17:00:34 GMT
Hi Amila,
We are using SCSS to preprocess our style files. Now since yeoman's
angular-generator assumes `compass` is the default preprocessor, we have to
stick with that.

https://github.com/yeoman/generator-angular/issues/239

Eventually, I think some one will write a SCSS preprocessor in javascript
and that will be the one used by default on yeoman. We can change
accordingly at that time.

--
Cheers,
Subho