airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Viknes Balasubramanee <vikn...@msn.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.8 - RC3
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 20:20:06 GMT
I tested the latest trunk and I was able to successfully run the 5 mins
tutorial on Standalone server. I faced an issue when I deployed the war in
tomcat and was able to resolve it. Here is the JIRA associated with it.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-882

Thanks
Viknes

-----Original Message-----
From: Saminda Wijeratne [mailto:samindaw@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 1:27 PM
To: dev@airavata.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.8 - RC3

with the small fix I tested the latest trunk and so far I'm not getting the
error in standalone server. I tested tomcat as well with 5/10 min tutorials
and they work fine.

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 11:46 AM, Amila Jayasekara
<thejaka.amila@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > +1.
> >
> > It seems this is an intermittent issue.
>

> If this is an intermittent issue then probably its a race condition. Which
> implies we need to fix it.
> What did you do to reproduce the issue ?
>
> Thanks
> Amila
>

> > Without any changes to trunk I
> > managed to do couple of successful first time starts and failures while
> in
> > lab.
> >

> > On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 11:14 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > > How about we come to a conclusion in next 3 hours? At around 2pm (US
> > > eastern time), I will take it whats there, mark the known issues and
> push
> > > forward with the release?
> > >
> > > Suresh

> > > laptop,
> VM.

> > > linux
> > with
> > > causing

> by
> > > Both

> > > undermentioned
> > machine
> > > ?

> > > 19:31:23

> > samindaw@gmail.com

> > tried
> > weird

> > user
> Configuration
> > user
> Configuration
> > > >>>>

> > org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java
:64)

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java
:43)

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java
:39)

org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton.getAiravat
aAPI(WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton.java:122)

org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton.access$200
(WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton.java:78)

org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton$1.run(Work
flowInterpretorSkeleton.java:158)

> > org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClient.java:175
)

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java
:61)
> execute
Check
> > the
> > org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:872)
> > org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:794)

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingQuery.execute(DelegatingQuery.java:542)

> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:286)
> > > >>>>

> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl.getResultList(QueryImpl.java:302)

org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.getConfigurations
(ResourceUtils.java:206)

org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPARegistry.getCon
figurationList(AiravataJPARegistry.java:235)

org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPARegistry.retrie
veURIsFromConfiguration(AiravataJPARegistry.java:305)

org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPARegistry.getEve
ntingServiceURI(AiravataJPARegistry.java:328)

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.createConfig(AiravataClient.java:1
22)

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClient.java:156
)
> be

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.PreparedSQLStoreQuery$PreparedSQLExecutor.toP
arameterArray(PreparedSQLStoreQuery.java:160)
> > org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:857)

org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton$1.run(Work
flowInterpretorSkeleton.java:159)

> > both

> this
> standalone

> properties

> server
> we

> file

> that
> in

> cancel

> tutorial

java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown

org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.ReflectionSocketFactory.createSocket(

org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.createSo

> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java:707)

org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$HttpConnect

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMethod

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDir

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:397)

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:346)

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractHTTPSender.executeMethod(AbstractHTT

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:199)

> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:76)

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithC

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTT

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperatio

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisO

> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)

org.apache.airavata.registry.stub.RegistryServiceStub.isRegistryServiceStart

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.waitForRegistryServiceToStart(Aira

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.waitTillRegistryServiceStarts(Aira

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClient.java:150

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java

org.apache.airavata.wsmg.msgbox.MsgBoxServiceLifeCycle$1.run(MsgBoxServiceLi
> - 0
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown

org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.ReflectionSocketFactory.createSocket(

org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.createSo

> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java:707)

org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$HttpConnect

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMethod

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDir

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:397)

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:346)

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractHTTPSender.executeMethod(AbstractHTT

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:199)

> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:76)

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithC

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTT

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperatio

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisO

> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)

org.apache.airavata.registry.stub.RegistryServiceStub.isRegistryServiceStart

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.waitForRegistryServiceToStart(Aira

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.waitTillRegistryServiceStarts(Aira

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClient.java:150

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java

org.apache.airavata.wsmg.msgbox.MsgBoxServiceLifeCycle$1.run(MsgBoxServiceLi
> - 1

DriverClassName=org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver,Url=jdbc:derby://localhos

vata;password=airavata,Username=airavata,Password=airavata,validationQuery=S

dle=5,MinIdle=2,MaxWait=60000,testWhileIdle=true,testOnBorrow=true
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown

org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.ReflectionSocketFactory.createSocket(

org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.createSo

> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java:707)

org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$HttpConnect

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMethod

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDir

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:397)

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:346)

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractHTTPSender.executeMethod(AbstractHTT

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:199)

> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:76)

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithC

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTT

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperatio

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisO

> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)

org.apache.airavata.registry.stub.RegistryServiceStub.isRegistryServiceStart

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.waitForRegistryServiceToStart(Aira

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.waitTillRegistryServiceStarts(Aira

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClient.java:150

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java

org.apache.airavata.wsmg.msgbox.MsgBoxServiceLifeCycle$1.run(MsgBoxServiceLi

PACHE~1.9-S/bin/../repository/services/airavata-registry-service-0.9-SNAPSHO

> .9-S/bin/../repository/services/airavata-xbaya-gui-0.9-SNAPSHOT.jar
> > > >>>>>>>>>>>>

> file:/C:/Users/Viknes/DOWNLO~1/APACHE~1.9-S/APACHE~1.9-S/bin/../reposi
org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol
> - 2
> org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm

(The

> So

It

> Network

DriverClassName=org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver,Url=jdbc:derby:

vata;password=airavata,Username=airavata,Password=airavata,va

dle=5,MinIdle=2,MaxWait=60000,testWhileIdle=true,testOnBorrow

> -
> Airavata
> > > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> > org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(Airavata

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(Airavata

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(Airavata

org.apache.airavata.wsmg.msgbox.MsgBoxServiceLifeCycle$1.run(

> > org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(Airavata

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(Airavata

> 'AIRAVATA'

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionaryFactory.newDBDictiona

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.conf.JDBCConfigurationImpl.getDBDicti

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingRepository.endConfigurati

org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.

org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.

org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.PluginValue.instantiate(PluginVal

org.apache.openjpa.conf.MetaDataRepositoryValue.instantiate(M

org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.ObjectValue.instantiate(ObjectVal

org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.newMetaDataR

org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.getMetaDataR

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.makeReadOnly(

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.newBroker(Abs

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBrokerFactory.newBroker(D

org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.creat

org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.creat

org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.creat

> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.ge

> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.ge

> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.ge

org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPA

org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPA

org.apache.airavata.registry.api.AiravataRegistryFactory.getR

> > org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.getRegistry(AiravataClient.

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.createConfig(Airava

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(Airavata

> Cannot
> does n

org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createPoolableConnect

org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(Basi

org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDa

org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingDataSource.getConnectio

org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DecoratingDataSource.getConnectio

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionaryFactory.newDBDictiona

> 'AIRAVATA'

org.apache.derby.client.am.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLExcept

org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException.getSQLException(Unkno

org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.executeQuery(Dele

org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory.validateCon

org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.validateConnectionFac

org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createPoolableConnect

org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePrepareErr

org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePRPSQLSTTr

org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.readPrepareDesc

org.apache.derby.client.net.StatementReply.readPrepareDescrib

org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatement.readPrepareDescribeO

org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.readPrepareDescribeOutpu

> > org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(Airavata

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(Airavata

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(Airavata

org.apache.airavata.wsmg.broker.BrokerServiceLifeCycle$1.run(

> > org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(Airavata

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(Airavata

> 'AIRAVATA'

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionaryFactory.newDBDictiona

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.conf.JDBCConfigurationImpl.getDBDicti

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingRepository.endConfigurati

org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.

org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.

org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.PluginValue.instantiate(PluginVal

org.apache.openjpa.conf.MetaDataRepositoryValue.instantiate(M

org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.ObjectValue.instantiate(ObjectVal

org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.newMetaDataR

org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.getMetaDataR

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.conf.JDBCConfigurationImpl.getMapping

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCBrokerFactory.synchronizeM

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCBrokerFactory.synchronizeM

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCBrokerFactory.newBrokerImp

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.newBroker(Abs

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBrokerFactory.newBroker(D

org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.creat

org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.creat

org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.creat

> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.ge

> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.ge

> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.ge

org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPA

org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPA

org.apache.airavata.registry.api.AiravataRegistryFactory.getR

> > org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.getRegistry(AiravataClient.

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.createConfig(Airava

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(Airavata

> Cannot
> does n

org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createPoolableConnect

org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(Basi

org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDa

org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingDataSource.getConnectio

org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DecoratingDataSource.getConnectio

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionaryFactory.newDBDictiona

> 'AIRAVATA'

org.apache.derby.client.am.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLExcept

org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException.getSQLException(Unkno

org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.executeQuery(Dele

org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory.validateCon

org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.validateConnectionFac

org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createPoolableConnect

org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePrepareErr

org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePRPSQLSTTr

org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.readPrepareDesc

org.apache.derby.client.net.StatementReply.readPrepareDescrib

org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatement.readPrepareDescribeO

org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.readPrepareDescribeOutpu

> for
> ,Apache

/bin/../repository/services/airavata-registry-service-0.8.jar

file:/C:/Users/Viknes/DOWNLO~1/APACHE~1.8-B/APACHE~1.8/bin/..

file:/C:/Users/Viknes/DOWNLO~1/APACHE~1.8-B/APACHE~1.8/bin/..

> 3:14:42
> > > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> > org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(Airavata

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(Airavata

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(Airavata

org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton.

org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton.

org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpretorSkel

> > org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(Airavata

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(Airavata

org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException:
> Error

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.exps.AbstractExpressionBuilder.pars

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getClass

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.resolveC

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getCandi

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getCandi

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getCandi

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.access$2

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder$ParsedJP

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLParser.populate(JPQLParser

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.ExpressionStoreQuery.populateFromCo

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.newCompilation(QueryImpl.java:

> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compilationFromCache(QueryI

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compileForCompilation(Que

> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compileForExecutor(QueryImp

org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.createQuery(

org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.createQuery(

org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.createQuery(

org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.utils.QueryGenerator.

org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.utils.QueryGenerator.

> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.ge

> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.ge

org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPA

org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPA

org.apache.airavata.registry.api.AiravataRegistryFactory.getR

> > org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.getRegistry(AiravataClient.

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.createConfig(Airava

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(Airavata

org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpretorSkel

> Wijeratne
> 01,
> [DISCUSS]

> war