airavata-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Viknes Balasubramanee <vikn...@msn.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.8 - RC3
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 17:18:04 GMT
Sure, here is the JIRA issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-879

Thanks
Viknes

-----Original Message-----
From: Suresh Marru [mailto:smarru@apache.org] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 12:44 PM
To: dev@airavata.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.8 - RC3

On Jul 3, 2013, at 12:37 PM, Marlon Pierce <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:

> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> 
> My concern about making this a known issue is that many who will try 
> out the release for the first time will hit this bug.
> 

Thats true and may not be a good thing. Any volunteers to get to the bottom
of this race condition and fix it in the trunk? If we first make sure we
really fixed it, certainly worth a new RC. 

Viknes, can you please crate a JIRA and fill in the steps to reproduce it? 

Suresh

> 
> 
> Marlon
> 
> 
> On 7/3/13 12:33 PM, Suresh Marru wrote:
>> Hi Viknes,
>> 
>> It seems the issues of "database not getting created the first time" 
>> is reproducible on Linux and Windows as well,  for some reason Mac's 
>> are ok. Will wait for others to chime in. We can either proceed with 
>> the release by adding this as a Known issue, or if any one raises a 
>> blocker, we can address and re-spin the release.
>> 
>> Suresh
>> 
>> On Jul 3, 2013, at 12:27 PM, Viknes Balasubramanee <viknesb@msn.com> 
>> wrote:
>> 
>>> Since no one else is getting this error, it might be a Windows 
>>> specific or system specific issue. I will give my vote.
>>> 
>>> Thanks Viknes
>>> 
>>> -----Original Message----- From: Suresh Marru 
>>> [mailto:smarru@apache.org] Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 4:10 PM
>>> To: dev@airavata.apache.org Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata 
>>> Release 0.8 - RC3
>>> 
>>> I did not do extensive testing yet, but a quick try on a mac and did 
>>> not give this error either.
>>> 
>>> Suresh
>>> 
>>> On Jul 1, 2013, at 4:06 PM, Amila Jayasekara 
>>> <thejaka.amila@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> 
>>>> Strange, I am not experiencing this issue. Wonder whether this is a 
>>>> Windows specific issue. Any one else experiencing this issue ?
>>>> 
>>>> Thanks Amila
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 3:50 PM, Viknes Balasubramanee
>>> <viknesb@msn.com>wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>> 
>>>>> I downloaded the server bin distribution, tried to start the 
>>>>> server and I got the below exception. It seems this error occurs 
>>>>> only the first time I start the server. It does not occur the 
>>>>> subsequent times during the startup.
>>>>> 
>>>>> Mon Jul 01 15:13:32 EDT 2013 : Apache Derby Network Server -
>>>>> 10.9.1.0 - (1344872) started and ready to accept connection s on 
>>>>> port 1527
>>>>> 
>>>>> DriverClassName=org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver,Url=jdbc:derby:
>>>>> //l
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ocalhos t:1527/persistent_data;create=true;user=aira
>>>>> 
>>>>> vata;password=airavata,Username=airavata,Password=airavata,validat
>>>>> ion
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Query=S ELECT 1 from Configuration,MaxActive=10,MaxI
>>>>> dle=5,MinIdle=2,MaxWait=60000,testWhileIdle=true,testOnBorrow=true
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> 52  airavata_data  INFO   [Thread-8] openjpa.Runtime - Starting OpenJPA
>>>>> 2.2.0 [ERROR] Error while initializing the Airavata API
>>>>>
org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Error while initializing the Airavata API
>>>>> at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFa
>>>>> cto
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ry.java
>>>>> :64) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFa
>>>>> cto
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ry.java
>>>>> :43) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFa
>>>>> cto
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ry.java
>>>>> :39) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.wsmg.msgbox.MsgBoxServiceLifeCycle$1.run(MsgBo
>>>>> xSe
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> rviceLi
>>>>> feCycle.java:117) Caused by: 
>>>>>
org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Error while initializing the Airavat
>>>>> a API at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClien
>>>>> t.j
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ava:163
>>>>> ) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFa
>>>>> cto
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ry.java
>>>>> :61) ... 3 more Caused by: <openjpa-2.2.0-r422266:1244990 fatal 
>>>>> general error>
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Cann ot 
>>>>> create PoolableConnectionFactory (Schema 'AIRAVATA' does not
>>>>> exist) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionaryFactory.newDBDictionary(DB
>>>>> Dic
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> tionary
>>>>> Factory.java:102) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.conf.JDBCConfigurationImpl.getDBDictionary
>>>>> Ins
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> tance(J
>>>>> DBCConfigurationImpl.java:603) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingRepository.endConfiguration(Ma
>>>>> ppi
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ngRepos
>>>>> itory.java:1510) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>
org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.
>>>>> 
>>> 
> java:518)
>>>>> at
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>
org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.
>>>>> 
>>> 
> java:443)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.PluginValue.instantiate(PluginValue.ja
>>>>> va:104)
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.conf.MetaDataRepositoryValue.instantiate(MetaDa
>>>>> taR
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> eposito
>>>>> ryValue.java:68) at
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.ObjectValue.instantiate(ObjectValue.ja
>>>>> va:83)
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.newMetaDataReposi
>>>>> tor
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> yInstan
>>>>> ce(OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java: 968) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.getMetaDataReposi
>>>>> tor
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> yInstan
>>>>> ce(OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java: 959) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.makeReadOnly(Abstr
>>>>> act
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> BrokerF
>>>>> actory.java:638) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.newBroker(Abstract
>>>>> Bro
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> kerFact
>>>>> ory.java:203) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBrokerFactory.newBroker(Delega
>>>>> tin
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> gBroker
>>>>> Factory.java:156) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEnti
>>>>> tyM
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> anager(
>>>>> EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:227 ) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEnti
>>>>> tyM
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> anager(
>>>>> EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:154 ) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEnti
>>>>> tyM
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> anager(
>>>>> EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:60)
>>>>> 
>>>>> at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.getEnti
>>>>> tyM
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> anager(
>>>>> ResourceUtils.java:68) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.getConf
>>>>> igu
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> rations
>>>>> (ResourceUtils.java:201) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.getConf
>>>>> igu
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ration(
>>>>> ResourceUtils.java:223) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPARegis
>>>>> try
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> .getCon
>>>>> figuration(AiravataJPARegistry.ja va:226) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPARegis
>>>>> try
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> .initia
>>>>> lize(AiravataJPARegistry.java:159 ) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.registry.api.AiravataRegistryFactory.getRegist
>>>>> ry(
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Airavat
>>>>> aRegistryFactory.java:81) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.getRegistry(AiravataClient.
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> java:21
>>>>> 6) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.createConfig(AiravataCli
>>>>> ent
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> .java:1
>>>>> 12) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClien
>>>>> t.j
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ava:144
>>>>> ) ... 4 more Caused by:
>>>>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create 
>>>>> PoolableConnectionFactory (Schema 'AIRAVATA' does n ot
>>>>> exist) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createPoolableConnectionFa
>>>>> cto
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ry(Basi
>>>>> cDataSource.java:1549) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(BasicData
>>>>> Sou
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> rce.jav
>>>>> a:1388) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSou
>>>>> rce
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> .java:1
>>>>> 044) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingDataSource.getConnection(Del
>>>>> ega
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> tingDat
>>>>> aSource.java:110) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DecoratingDataSource.getConnection(Dec
>>>>> ora
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> tingDat
>>>>> aSource.java:87) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionaryFactory.newDBDictionary(DB
>>>>> Dic
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> tionary
>>>>> Factory.java:91) ... 28 more Caused by:
>>>>> java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Schema 'AIRAVATA' does not exist 
>>>>> at 
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.am.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(U
>>>>> nkn
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> own
>>>>> Source) at
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException.getSQLException(Unknown
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Source)
>>>>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.executeQuery(Unknown
>>>>> Source) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.executeQuery(Delegatin
>>>>> gSt
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> atement
>>>>> .java:208) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory.validateConnecti
>>>>> on(
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Poolabl
>>>>> eConnectionFactory.java:658) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.validateConnectionFactory(
>>>>> Bas
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> icDataS
>>>>> ource.java:1558) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createPoolableConnectionFa
>>>>> cto
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ry(Basi
>>>>> cDataSource.java:1545) ... 33 more Caused by:
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException: Schema 'AIRAVATA' 
>>>>> does not exist at
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.completeSqlca(Unknown
>>>>> Source) at
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePrepareError(Un
>>>>> kno
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> wn
>>>>> Source) at
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePRPSQLSTTreply(
>>>>> Unk
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> nown
>>>>> Source) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.readPrepareDescribeO
>>>>> utp
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ut(Unkn
>>>>> own Source) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.StatementReply.readPrepareDescribeOutp
>>>>> ut(
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Unknown
>>>>> Source) at
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatement.readPrepareDescribeOutput
>>>>> _(U
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> nknown
>>>>> Source) at
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.readPrepareDescribeOutput(Unk
>>>>> now
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> n
>>>>> Source) at
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.flowExecute(Unknown
>>> Source)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.executeQueryX(Unknown
>>>>> Source) ... 38 more [ERROR] Error while initializing the Airavata 
>>>>> API
>>>>>
org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Error while initializing the Airavata API
>>>>> at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFa
>>>>> cto
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ry.java
>>>>> :64) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFa
>>>>> cto
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ry.java
>>>>> :43) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFa
>>>>> cto
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ry.java
>>>>> :39) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.wsmg.broker.BrokerServiceLifeCycle$1.run(Broke
>>>>> rSe
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> rviceLi
>>>>> feCycle.java:156) Caused by: 
>>>>>
org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Error while initializing the Airavat
>>>>> a API at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClien
>>>>> t.j
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ava:163
>>>>> ) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFa
>>>>> cto
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ry.java
>>>>> :61) ... 3 more Caused by: <openjpa-2.2.0-r422266:1244990 fatal 
>>>>> general error>
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Cann ot 
>>>>> create PoolableConnectionFactory (Schema 'AIRAVATA' does not
>>>>> exist) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionaryFactory.newDBDictionary(DB
>>>>> Dic
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> tionary
>>>>> Factory.java:102) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.conf.JDBCConfigurationImpl.getDBDictionary
>>>>> Ins
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> tance(J
>>>>> DBCConfigurationImpl.java:603) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingRepository.endConfiguration(Ma
>>>>> ppi
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ngRepos
>>>>> itory.java:1510) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>
org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.
>>>>> 
>>> 
> java:518)
>>>>> at
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>
org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.
>>>>> 
>>> 
> java:443)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.PluginValue.instantiate(PluginValue.ja
>>>>> va:104)
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.conf.MetaDataRepositoryValue.instantiate(MetaDa
>>>>> taR
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> eposito
>>>>> ryValue.java:68) at
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.ObjectValue.instantiate(ObjectValue.ja
>>>>> va:83)
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.newMetaDataReposi
>>>>> tor
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> yInstan
>>>>> ce(OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java: 968) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.getMetaDataReposi
>>>>> tor
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> yInstan
>>>>> ce(OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java: 959) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.conf.JDBCConfigurationImpl.getMappingRepos
>>>>> ito
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ryInsta
>>>>> nce(JDBCConfigurationImpl.java:71 1) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCBrokerFactory.synchronizeMappin
>>>>> gs(
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> JDBCBro
>>>>> kerFactory.java:140) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCBrokerFactory.synchronizeMappin
>>>>> gs(
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> JDBCBro
>>>>> kerFactory.java:164) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.JDBCBrokerFactory.newBrokerImpl(JDB
>>>>> CBr
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> okerFac
>>>>> tory.java:122) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.newBroker(Abstract
>>>>> Bro
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> kerFact
>>>>> ory.java:209) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBrokerFactory.newBroker(Delega
>>>>> tin
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> gBroker
>>>>> Factory.java:156) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEnti
>>>>> tyM
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> anager(
>>>>> EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:227 ) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEnti
>>>>> tyM
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> anager(
>>>>> EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:154 ) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEnti
>>>>> tyM
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> anager(
>>>>> EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:60)
>>>>> 
>>>>> at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.getEnti
>>>>> tyM
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> anager(
>>>>> ResourceUtils.java:68) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.getConf
>>>>> igu
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> rations
>>>>> (ResourceUtils.java:201) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.getConf
>>>>> igu
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ration(
>>>>> ResourceUtils.java:223) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPARegis
>>>>> try
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> .getCon
>>>>> figuration(AiravataJPARegistry.ja va:226) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPARegis
>>>>> try
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> .initia
>>>>> lize(AiravataJPARegistry.java:159 ) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.registry.api.AiravataRegistryFactory.getRegist
>>>>> ry(
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Airavat
>>>>> aRegistryFactory.java:81) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.getRegistry(AiravataClient.
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> java:21
>>>>> 6) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.createConfig(AiravataCli
>>>>> ent
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> .java:1
>>>>> 12) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClien
>>>>> t.j
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ava:144
>>>>> ) ... 4 more Caused by:
>>>>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create 
>>>>> PoolableConnectionFactory (Schema 'AIRAVATA' does n ot
>>>>> exist) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createPoolableConnectionFa
>>>>> cto
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ry(Basi
>>>>> cDataSource.java:1549) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(BasicData
>>>>> Sou
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> rce.jav
>>>>> a:1388) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSou
>>>>> rce
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> .java:1
>>>>> 044) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DelegatingDataSource.getConnection(Del
>>>>> ega
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> tingDat
>>>>> aSource.java:110) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.jdbc.DecoratingDataSource.getConnection(Dec
>>>>> ora
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> tingDat
>>>>> aSource.java:87) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionaryFactory.newDBDictionary(DB
>>>>> Dic
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> tionary
>>>>> Factory.java:91) ... 31 more Caused by:
>>>>> java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Schema 'AIRAVATA' does not exist 
>>>>> at 
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.am.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(U
>>>>> nkn
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> own
>>>>> Source) at
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException.getSQLException(Unknown
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Source)
>>>>> at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.executeQuery(Unknown
>>>>> Source) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.executeQuery(Delegatin
>>>>> gSt
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> atement
>>>>> .java:208) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory.validateConnecti
>>>>> on(
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Poolabl
>>>>> eConnectionFactory.java:658) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.validateConnectionFactory(
>>>>> Bas
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> icDataS
>>>>> ource.java:1558) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createPoolableConnectionFa
>>>>> cto
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ry(Basi
>>>>> cDataSource.java:1545) ... 36 more Caused by:
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException: Schema 'AIRAVATA' 
>>>>> does not exist at
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.completeSqlca(Unknown
>>>>> Source) at
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePrepareError(Un
>>>>> kno
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> wn
>>>>> Source) at
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePRPSQLSTTreply(
>>>>> Unk
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> nown
>>>>> Source) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.readPrepareDescribeO
>>>>> utp
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ut(Unkn
>>>>> own Source) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.StatementReply.readPrepareDescribeOutp
>>>>> ut(
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Unknown
>>>>> Source) at
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatement.readPrepareDescribeOutput
>>>>> _(U
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> nknown
>>>>> Source) at
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.readPrepareDescribeOutput(Unk
>>>>> now
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> n
>>>>> Source) at
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.flowExecute(Unknown
>>> Source)
>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.executeQueryX(Unknown
>>>>> Source) ... 41 more [INFO] New Database created for Registry 
>>>>> 59649  airavata_data  INFO   [Thread-3] openjpa.jdbc.JDBC -
>>>>> Using dictionary class "org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DerbyDic
>>>>> tionary" (Apache Derby 10.9.1.0 - (1344872) ,Apache Derby Network 
>>>>> Client JDBC Driver 10.9.1.0 - (1344872)). [INFO] Deploying Web 
>>>>> service: airavata-registry-service-0.8.jar -
>>>>> file:/C:/Users/Viknes/DOWNLO~1/APACHE~1.8-B/APACHE~1.8
>>>>> /bin/../repository/services/airavata-registry-service-0.8.jar
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> [INFO] Deploying Web service: airavata-xbaya-gui-0.8.jar -
>>>>> file:/C:/Users/Viknes/DOWNLO~1/APACHE~1.8-B/APACHE~1.8/bin/..
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> /repository/services/airavata-xbaya-gui-0.8.jar
>>>>> [INFO] Deploying Web service: version-1.5.1.aar - 
>>>>> file:/C:/Users/Viknes/DOWNLO~1/APACHE~1.8-B/APACHE~1.8/bin/../repo
>>>>> sit
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> o
>>>>> ry/services/version-1.5.1.aar Jul 01, 2013 3:14:42 PM 
>>>>> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start INFO: Starting 
>>>>> ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"] [ERROR] Unable to create 
>>>>> Airavata API
>>>>>
org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Error while initializing the Airavata API
>>>>> at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFa
>>>>> cto
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ry.java
>>>>> :64) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFa
>>>>> cto
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ry.java
>>>>> :43) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFa
>>>>> cto
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ry.java
>>>>> :39) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton.
>>>>> get
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Airavat
>>>>> aAPI(WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton. java:122) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton.
>>>>> acc
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ess$200
>>>>> (WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton.java :78) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton$
>>>>> 1.r
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> un(Work
>>>>> flowInterpretorSkeleton.java:158)
>>>>> 
>>>>> Caused by: 
>>>>>
org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Error while initializing the Airavat
>>>>> a API at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClien
>>>>> t.j
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ava:163
>>>>> ) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFa
>>>>> cto
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ry.java
>>>>> :61) ... 5 more Caused by: <openjpa-2.2.0-r422266:1244990 nonfatal

>>>>> user error>
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: An erro r 
>>>>> occurred while parsing the query filter "SELECT p FROM 
>>>>> Configuration p WHERE p.config_key =:param0". Error message:
>>>>> Th e name "Configuration" is not a recognized entity or 
>>>>> identifier. Known entity names: [] at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.exps.AbstractExpressionBuilder.parseExce
>>>>> pti
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> on(Abst
>>>>> ractExpressionBuilder.java:119) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getClassMetaD
>>>>> ata
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> (JPQLEx
>>>>> pressionBuilder.java:197) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.resolveClassM
>>>>> eta
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Data(JP
>>>>> QLExpressionBuilder.java:167) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getCandidateM
>>>>> eta
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Data(JP
>>>>> QLExpressionBuilder.java:242) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getCandidateM
>>>>> eta
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Data(JP
>>>>> QLExpressionBuilder.java:212) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.getCandidateT
>>>>> ype
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> (JPQLEx
>>>>> pressionBuilder.java:205) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.access$200(JP
>>>>> QLE
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> xpressi
>>>>> onBuilder.java:80) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder$ParsedJPQL.po
>>>>> pul
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ate(JPQ
>>>>> LExpressionBuilder.java:2417) at
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLParser.populate(JPQLParser.java
>>>>> :61)
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.ExpressionStoreQuery.populateFromCompila
>>>>> tio
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> n(Expre
>>>>> ssionStoreQuery.java:162) at
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.newCompilation(QueryImpl.java:
>>>>> 673)
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> at
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compilationFromCache(QueryImpl.j
>>> ava:654)
>>>>> 
>>> 
> at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compileForCompilation(QueryImp
>>>>> l.j
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ava:620
>>>>> ) at
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compileForExecutor(QueryImpl.jav
>>> a:682)
>>>>> 
>>> 
> at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compile(QueryImpl.java:589)
>>>>> at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.createQuery(Entit
>>>>> yMa
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> nagerIm
>>>>> pl.java:997) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.createQuery(Entit
>>>>> yMa
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> nagerIm
>>>>> pl.java:979) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerImpl.createQuery(Entit
>>>>> yMa
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> nagerIm
>>>>> pl.java:102) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.utils.QueryGenerator.
>>>>> gen
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> erateQu
>>>>> eryWithParameters(QueryGenerator. java:95) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.utils.QueryGenerator.
>>>>> sel
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ectQuer
>>>>> y(QueryGenerator.java:64) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.getConf
>>>>> igu
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> rations
>>>>> (ResourceUtils.java:205) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.getConf
>>>>> igu
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ration(
>>>>> ResourceUtils.java:223) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPARegis
>>>>> try
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> .getCon
>>>>> figuration(AiravataJPARegistry.ja va:226) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPARegis
>>>>> try
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> .initia
>>>>> lize(AiravataJPARegistry.java:159 ) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.registry.api.AiravataRegistryFactory.getRegist
>>>>> ry(
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> Airavat
>>>>> aRegistryFactory.java:81) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.getRegistry(AiravataClient.
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> java:21
>>>>> 6) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.createConfig(AiravataCli
>>>>> ent
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> .java:1
>>>>> 12) at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClien
>>>>> t.j
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> ava:144
>>>>> ) ... 6 more Exception in thread "Thread-29"
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException at
>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton$
>>>>> 1.r
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
> un(Work
>>>>> flowInterpretorSkeleton.java:159)
>>>>> 
>>>>> Thanks Viknes
>>>>> 
>>>>> -----Original Message----- From: Saminda Wijeratne 
>>>>> [mailto:samindaw@gmail.com] Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 12:25 PM 
>>>>> To: dev@airavata.apache.org Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata 
>>>>> Release 0.8 - RC3
>>>>> 
>>>>> ok Suresh. Thanks.
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org>

>>>>> wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>>> Hi Saminda,
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> I should have mentioned this in the vote email. INFRA has 
>>>>>> restricted the distributions to 100MB and the war distribution is

>>>>>> little over it. I made a request to manually checkin the war 
>>>>>> distribution. Until then, please use this link to get the war 
>>>>>> distribution:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> http://people.apache.org/~smarru/airavata_tmp_dist/
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Suresh
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> On Jul 1, 2013, at 11:50 AM, Saminda Wijeratne 
>>>>>> <samindaw@gmail.com>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Suresh, we are missing the war binary from the RC. Can you 
>>>>>>> include that
>>>>>> as
>>>>>>> well please.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Suresh Marru 
>>>>>>> <smarru@apache.org>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Will appreciate if every one can rest this RC sooner than

>>>>>>>> later. If we start seeing the release validation is going
on 
>>>>>>>> well, we can open the
>>>>>> trunk
>>>>>>>> for development for 0.9.
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Suresh
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> On Jul 1, 2013, at 12:06 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org>

>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> Discussion thread for vote on Apache Airavata 0.8 release

>>>>>>>>> candidate
>>>>> 3.
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> If you have any questions or feedback or to post results
of 
>>>>>>>>> validating
>>>>>>>> the release, please reply to this thread. Once you verify
the 
>>>>>>>> release, please post your vote to the VOTE thread.
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> For reference, the Apache release guide  -
>>>>>>>> http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> Some tips to validate the release before you vote:
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> * Download the binary version and run the 5 minute or
>>>>>>>>> 10 minute
>>>>>> tutorial
>>>>>>>> as described in README and website.
>>>>>>>>> * Download the source files from compressed files and
release 
>>>>>>>>> tag and
>>>>>>>> build (which includes tests).
>>>>>>>>> * Verify the distribution for the required LICENSE and
NOTICE 
>>>>>>>>> files * Verify if all the staged files are signed and
the 
>>>>>>>>> signature is
>>>>>>>> verifiable.
>>>>>>>>> * Verify if the signing key in the project's KEYS file
is 
>>>>>>>>> hosted on a
>>>>>>>> public server
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> Thanks for your time in validating the release and voting,

>>>>>>>>> Suresh (On Behalf of Airavata PMC)
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> 
>> 
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.18 (Darwin)
> Comment: GPGTools - http://gpgtools.org
> Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net/
> 
> iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJR1FNcAAoJEOEgD2XReDo57F0H/jnW2iy993DtKasYJEz03rWq
> v1wTCk1rv7hcKEMle3MndFchqP5bFR9glZqcIOg0lQw+S0adm1XXF9xICsycA3/V
> A0AjM09y8Pj33VJmhSikbzyPvKBbUFqfh9WUsshKWbuD0tDBG5D+S5jATzFVYDyl
> gO1i28Lt2XOWG/jZ7nG6aOMK+tbE10riAO7qpTq5dE69agjoxcXbtuaiu57OAULF
> +TrLoHYQakpZJUrxmui+vEBWMWjkRq0W3n6fLX61UOD91VKXZW0exTiu8hFPT8Eu
> tYjjwnI/EO0hm+9UlNW3RecBDiNjw0QHFz5OwCfXOH9o978PEFNv5N/uoSp8gsw=
> =4mIG
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


Mime
View raw message