airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Viknes Balasubramanee <vikn...@msn.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.8 - RC3
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 15:45:34 GMT
I can test it in my system and let you know about it within 30 mins.

Viknes

-----Original Message-----
From: Saminda Wijeratne [mailto:samindaw@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 11:42 AM
To: dev@airavata.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.8 - RC3

+1.

It seems this is an intermittent issue. Without any changes to trunk I
managed to do couple of successful first time starts and failures while in
lab.

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 11:14 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> How about we come to a conclusion in next 3 hours? At around 2pm (US
> eastern time), I will take it whats there, mark the known issues and push
> forward with the release?
>
> Suresh
>
> On Jul 9, 2013, at 10:48 AM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Well the good news is everything is working on a tomcat on my linux
> laptop,
> > standalone server in my linux desktop and standalone in my windows VM. I
> > ran both 5 and 10 min tutorials without issue.
> >
> > A fresh checkout and a fresh restart did not solve the problem on my
> linux
> > machine. If Viknesh can get it to work in his machine can we proceed
with
> > the release? I'll chk to see whats wrong in my configurations thats
> causing
> > this problem.
> >

> > On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Chathuri Wimalasena
> > <kamalasini@gmail.com>wrote:
> >
> >> I also test 5 mins and 10 mins tutorials with a distribution built by
> >> latest trunk and did not encounter the issue that Saminda mentioned.
> Both
> >> samples ran without any issues.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Chathuri

> undermentioned
> ?

> 19:31:23

> >> services
tried
> >> at

> >> param0]"
> >> (t0.config_key
> >> param0]"
> >> (t0.config_key

org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java
:64)

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java
:43)

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java
:39)

org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton.getAiravat
aAPI(WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton.java:122)

org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton.access$200
(WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton.java:78)

org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton$1.run(Work
flowInterpretorSkeleton.java:158)

org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClient.java:175
)

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java
:61)
> >> query

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingQuery.execute(DelegatingQuery.java:542)

> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.QueryImpl.getResultList(QueryImpl.java:302)

org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.ResourceUtils.getConfigurations
(ResourceUtils.java:206)

org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPARegistry.getCon
figurationList(AiravataJPARegistry.java:235)

org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPARegistry.retrie
veURIsFromConfiguration(AiravataJPARegistry.java:305)

org.apache.airavata.persistance.registry.jpa.impl.AiravataJPARegistry.getEve
ntingServiceURI(AiravataJPARegistry.java:328)

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.createConfig(AiravataClient.java:1
22)

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClient.java:156
)
> >> cast

org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.PreparedSQLStoreQuery$PreparedSQLExecutor.toP
arameterArray(PreparedSQLStoreQuery.java:160)

org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor.WorkflowInterpretorSkeleton$1.run(Work
flowInterpretorSkeleton.java:159)

> >> in

> >> (Including

> >> using
> >> alone
> >> the

> >> Looks

> >> smarru@apache.org>

> >> That
> >> RegistryService

> >> of

> >> http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/RegistryService?wsdl

org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.ReflectionSocketFactory.createSocket(

org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.createSo

> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java:707)

org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$HttpConnect

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMethod

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDir

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:397)

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:346)

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractHTTPSender.executeMethod(AbstractHTT

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:199)

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithC

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTT

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperatio

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisO

> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)

org.apache.airavata.registry.stub.RegistryServiceStub.isRegistryServiceStart

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.waitForRegistryServiceToStart(Aira

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.waitTillRegistryServiceStarts(Aira

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClient.java:150

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java

org.apache.airavata.wsmg.msgbox.MsgBoxServiceLifeCycle$1.run(MsgBoxServiceLi
> >> http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/RegistryService?wsdl

org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.ReflectionSocketFactory.createSocket(

org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.createSo

> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java:707)

org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$HttpConnect

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMethod

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDir

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:397)

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:346)

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractHTTPSender.executeMethod(AbstractHTT

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:199)

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithC

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTT

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperatio

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisO

> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)

org.apache.airavata.registry.stub.RegistryServiceStub.isRegistryServiceStart

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.waitForRegistryServiceToStart(Aira

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.waitTillRegistryServiceStarts(Aira

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClient.java:150

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java

org.apache.airavata.wsmg.msgbox.MsgBoxServiceLifeCycle$1.run(MsgBoxServiceLi

DriverClassName=org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver,Url=jdbc:derby://localhos

vata;password=airavata,Username=airavata,Password=airavata,validationQuery=S

> >> http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/RegistryService?wsdl

org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.ReflectionSocketFactory.createSocket(

org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.createSo

> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java:707)

org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$HttpConnect

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMethod

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDir

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:397)

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:346)

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractHTTPSender.executeMethod(AbstractHTT

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:199)

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithC

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTT

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperatio

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisO

> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)

org.apache.airavata.registry.stub.RegistryServiceStub.isRegistryServiceStart

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.waitForRegistryServiceToStart(Aira

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.waitTillRegistryServiceStarts(Aira

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClient.java:150

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java

org.apache.airavata.wsmg.msgbox.MsgBoxServiceLifeCycle$1.run(MsgBoxServiceLi

PACHE~1.9-S/bin/../repository/services/airavata-registry-service-0.9-SNAPSHO

> >> file:/C:/Users/Viknes/DOWNLO~1/APACHE~1.9-S/APACHE~1.9-S/bin/../reposi

org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.

org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.

org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.getRegistry(AiravataClient.