airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Viknes Balasubramanee <vikn...@msn.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.8 - RC3
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 16:27:43 GMT
Since no one else is getting this error, it might be a Windows specific or
system specific issue. I will give my vote.

Thanks
Viknes

-----Original Message-----
From: Suresh Marru [mailto:smarru@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 4:10 PM
To: dev@airavata.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.8 - RC3

I did not do extensive testing yet, but a quick try on a mac and did not
give this error either.

Suresh

<viknesb@msn.com>wrote:

> [...]
>> and I got the below exception.
>> It seems this error occurs only the first time I start the server. It
>> does not occur the subsequent times during the startup.
>>
>> Mon Jul 01 15:13:32 EDT 2013 : Apache Derby Network Server - 10.9.1.0
>> -
>> (1344872) started and ready to accept connection s on port 1527
>>
>> DriverClassName=org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver,Url=jdbc:derby://l
>> ocalhos t:1527/persistent_data;create=true;user=aira
>>
>> vata;password=airavata,Username=airavata,Password=airavata,validation
>> Query=S ELECT 1 from Configuration,MaxActive=10,MaxI
>> dle=5,MinIdle=2,MaxWait=60000,testWhileIdle=true,testOnBorrow=true
>> 52  airavata_data  INFO   [Thread-8] openjpa.Runtime - Starting OpenJPA
>> 2.2.0
>> [ERROR] Error while initializing the Airavata API
>> org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:
>> Error while initializing the Airavata API
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFacto
>> ry.java
>> :64)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFacto
>> ry.java
>> :43)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFacto
>> ry.java
>> :39)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.airavata.wsmg.msgbox.MsgBoxServiceLifeCycle$1.run(MsgBoxSe
>> rviceLi
>> feCycle.java:117)
>> Caused by:
>> org.apache.airavata.client.api.exception.AiravataAPIInvocationException:
>> Error while initializing the Airavat
>> a API
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClient.j
>> ava:163
>> )
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFacto
>> ry.java
>> :61)
>>        ... 3 more
>> Caused by: <openjpa-2.2.0-r422266:1244990 fatal general error>
>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Cann ot create
>> PoolableConnectionFactory (Schema 'AIRAVATA' does not exist)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionaryFactory.newDBDictionary(DBDic
>> tionary
>> Factory.java:102)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.conf.JDBCConfigurationImpl.getDBDictionaryIns
>> tance(J
>> DBCConfigurationImpl.java:603)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingRepository.endConfiguration(Mappi

org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.
> [...]
>> tingDat
>> aSource.java:87)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DBDictionaryFactory.newDBDictionary(DBDic
>> tionary
>> Factory.java:91)
>>        ... 28 more
>> Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Schema 'AIRAVATA' does
>> not exist
>>        at
>> org.apache.derby.client.am.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unkn
>> own
>> Source)
>>        at
>> org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException.getSQLException(Unknown
>> Source)
>>        at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.executeQuery(Unknown
>> Source)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingSt
>> atement
>> .java:208)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolableConnectionFactory.validateConnection(
>> Poolabl
>> eConnectionFactory.java:658)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.validateConnectionFactory(Bas
>> icDataS
>> ource.java:1558)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createPoolableConnectionFacto
>> ry(Basi
>> cDataSource.java:1545)
>>        ... 33 more
>> Caused by: org.apache.derby.client.am.SqlException: Schema 'AIRAVATA'
>> does not exist
>>        at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.completeSqlca(Unknown
>> Source)
>>        at
>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePrepareError(Unkno
>> wn
>> Source)
>>        at
>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.parsePRPSQLSTTreply(Unk
>> nown
>> Source)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatementReply.readPrepareDescribeOutp
>> ut(Unkn
>> own Source)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.derby.client.net.StatementReply.readPrepareDescribeOutput(
>> Unknown
>> Source)
>>        at
>> org.apache.derby.client.net.NetStatement.readPrepareDescribeOutput_(U
>> nknown
>> Source)
>>        at
>> org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.readPrepareDescribeOutput(Unknow
>> Source)
>>        at org.apache.derby.client.am.Statement.flowExecute(Unknown
Source)
> [...]
>> (JPQLEx
>> pressionBuilder.java:205)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder.access$200(JPQLE
>> xpressi
>> onBuilder.java:80)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLExpressionBuilder$ParsedJPQL.popul
>> ate(JPQ
>> LExpressionBuilder.java:2417)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.jpql.JPQLParser.populate(JPQLParser.java:61)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.ExpressionStoreQuery.populateFromCompilatio
>> n(Expre
>> ssionStoreQuery.java:162)
>>        at
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.newCompilation(QueryImpl.java:673)

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compilationFromCache(QueryImpl.java:654)
>>        at
>>
>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compileForCompilation(QueryImpl.j
>> ava:620
>> )
>>        at

org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compileForExecutor(QueryImpl.java:682)