airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Viknes Balasubramanee <vikn...@msn.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.8 - RC3
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 19:16:50 GMT
Hi Amila,

I ran the distribution and now I just see the info message of not being able
to connect to RegistryService. The API invocation error message or the
database creation error seems to be
resolved. I was able to test the 5 mins quickstart tutorial and it ran fine.

[INFO] Registry service URL -
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/RegistryService?wsdl
[INFO] Deploying module: metadataExchange-1.5.1-impl -
file:/C:/Users/Viknes/Downloads/apache-airavata-server-0.9-SNAPSH
OT-bin/apache-airavata-server-0.9-SNAPSHOT/lib/mex-1.5.1-impl.jar
[INFO] Unable to sendViaPost to
url[http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/RegistryService?wsdl]
        at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.waitForConnect(Native Method)
        at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.ReflectionSocketFactory.createSocket(
ReflectionSocketFactory.java:140)

        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.createSo
cket(DefaultProtocolSocketFactory
.java:125)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java:707)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$HttpConnect
ionAdapter.open(MultiThreadedHttp
ConnectionManager.java:1361)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMethod
Director.java:387)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDir
ector.java:171)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:397)
        at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:346)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractHTTPSender.executeMethod(AbstractHTT
PSender.java:542)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:199)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:76)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithC
ommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender
.java:400)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTT
PTransportSender.java:225)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:435)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperatio
n.java:402)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisO
peration.java:229)
        at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)
        at
org.apache.airavata.registry.stub.RegistryServiceStub.isRegistryServiceStart
ed(RegistryServiceStub.java:181)
        at
org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.waitForRegistryServiceToStart(Aira
vataClient.java:232)
        at
org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.waitTillRegistryServiceStarts(Aira
vataClient.java:182)
       at
org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataClient.initialize(AiravataClient.java:150
)
        at
org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java
:61)
        at
org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java
:43)
        at
org.apache.airavata.client.AiravataAPIFactory.getAPI(AiravataAPIFactory.java
:39)
        at
org.apache.airavata.wsmg.msgbox.MsgBoxServiceLifeCycle$1.run(MsgBoxServiceLi
feCycle.java:117)
[INFO] Attempting to contact registry service, iteration - 0
[...]

[INFO] Attempting to contact registry service, iteration - 1
[INFO] New Database created for Registry
DriverClassName=org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver,Url=jdbc:derby://localhos
t:1527/persistent_data;create=true;user=aira
vata;password=airavata,Username=airavata,Password=airavata,validationQuery=S
ELECT 1 from Configuration,MaxActive=10,MaxI
dle=5,MinIdle=2,MaxWait=60000,testWhileIdle=true,testOnBorrow=true
63  airavata_data  INFO   [Thread-3] openjpa.Runtime - Starting OpenJPA
2.2.0
172  airavata_data  INFO   [Thread-3] openjpa.jdbc.JDBC - Using dictionary
class "org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DerbyDicti
onary" (Apache Derby 10.9.1.0 - (1344872) ,Apache Derby Network Client JDBC
Driver 10.9.1.0 - (1344872)).
[...]

[INFO] Deploying Web service: airavata-registry-service-0.9-SNAPSHOT.jar -
file:/C:/Users/Viknes/DOWNLO~1/APACHE~1.9-S/A
PACHE~1.9-S/bin/../repository/services/airavata-registry-service-0.9-SNAPSHO
T.jar
[INFO] Deploying Web service: airavata-xbaya-gui-0.9-SNAPSHOT.jar -
file:/C:/Users/Viknes/DOWNLO~1/APACHE~1.9-S/APACHE~1
.9-S/bin/../repository/services/airavata-xbaya-gui-0.9-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Deploying Web service: version-1.5.1.aar -
file:/C:/Users/Viknes/DOWNLO~1/APACHE~1.9-S/APACHE~1.9-S/bin/../reposi
tory/services/version-1.5.1.aar
Jul 08, 2013 1:55:39 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]
[INFO] Attempting to contact registry service, iteration - 2
Jul 08, 2013 1:55:41 PM org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm setContainer
INFO: Set JAAS app name Tomcat

Thanks
Viknes