airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: gsoc projects status
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2013 18:40:42 GMT
On Jul 27, 2013, at 12:49 PM, Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Suresh
>
> Could you please add me to cwiki.

Its added now.

Suresh

> My details are:
> username: sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com
> email: sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com
>
> Regards
> Sanchit Aggarwal
> MS Research (Computer Science)
> Center for Visual Information Technology
> IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
> Contact - 9581417330
>

> On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Vijayendra Grampurohit <vijayendra.sdm@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Suresh
>
> I  will upload it by today.
>
> Regards
> Vijayendra
>

> On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 7:56 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> Where is the pig picture and how each one has contributed and will contribute to it before
end of gsoc? I thought we will have it todays hangout in 10 mins.

> I will have to miss todays hangout, but want to remind you all mid-term judging criteria.
>
> * Mentors should see evidence that project was understood by end of community bonding
period - June 17th. I think the UML diagram (big picture and every one's contribution) will
demonstrate that.
> * coding worth of 30-40 hrs/week from June 17th to July 29th contributed as patches
> * commitment which demonstrates you will be able to continue to code and finish the coding
by sept 16th
>   * finish all documentation and project by sept 27th
>   * submit code samples to google by sept 27th.
>
> Suresh
>

> On Jul 20, 2013, at 6:16 PM, Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Its was a great brainstorm session which resulted in some common standards to follow
in our projects so to make our life easy during the integration of projects.

> > Below is the Minutes of Hangout Session:
> >
> > 1. Shameera: Submit a patch for wec schema, and stubs(to be used by subho and sanchit)
for JS API.
> > 2. Subho: Submit a patch for workflow composition.
> > 3. Vijayendra: submit the patch for monitoring UI and UML diagram for the various
projects (Big Picture Diagram, all other will add to it)
> > 4. It was decided to use yeoman as a build-system for front end code.
> > 5. Also all of us have to setup a wiki page with our project goals and progress
for the midterm.

> > Also it was decided to have the hangout session next week i.e July 27th 8:00 P.M
IST (10:30 US).