airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Features for 0.9 Release
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 21:07:13 GMT
+ 1 for this list. Also, I would like to add Unicore BES provider contributions from Shahbaz
to 0.9 release.

GSoC students should also bring in as much as possible into trunk for this release, but we
need not focus on them as the release features. We can go with the same approach we have been
taking, new features gets added to trunk and make sure they do not break any thing. As they
linger around through one cycle, the subsequent release we put them on focus and test through,
harden and account them as the airavata features and support from there on.

Amila, since you started the list, will you also volunteer to be the RM for this release?
If we go with the 6 week release cycle as we agreed before, we will be shooting August 20th.

Suresh