airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: gsoc projects status
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2013 05:13:15 GMT
On Jul 28, 2013, at 12:55 AM, Subho Banerjee <subs.zero@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Suresh,
> I dont think my account has been given the permissions yet. The username is subs.zero@gmail.com

I just added now. Last time I checked it was not there - http://markmail.org/message/hf7b7rq3fa6t4lca

Suresh

> On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 12:10 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> On Jul 27, 2013, at 12:49 PM, Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Suresh
> >
> > Could you please add me to cwiki.
>
> Its added now.
>
> Suresh
>
> > My details are:
> > username: sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com
> > email: sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com
> >
> > Regards
> > Sanchit Aggarwal
> > MS Research (Computer Science)
> > Center for Visual Information Technology
> > IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
> > Contact - 9581417330
> >

> > On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Vijayendra Grampurohit <vijayendra.sdm@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Hi Suresh
> >
> > I  will upload it by today.
> >
> > Regards
> > Vijayendra
> >

> > On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 7:56 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> > Where is the pig picture and how each one has contributed and will contribute to
it before end of gsoc? I thought we will have it todays hangout in 10 mins.

> > I will have to miss todays hangout, but want to remind you all mid-term judging
criteria.

> > * Mentors should see evidence that project was understood by end of community bonding
period - June 17th. I think the UML diagram (big picture and every one's contribution) will
demonstrate that.
> > * coding worth of 30-40 hrs/week from June 17th to July 29th contributed as patches
> > * commitment which demonstrates you will be able to continue to code and finish
the coding by sept 16th
> >   * finish all documentation and project by sept 27th
> >   * submit code samples to google by sept 27th.
> >
> > Suresh
> >

> > On Jul 20, 2013, at 6:16 PM, Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal108@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > Its was a great brainstorm session which resulted in some common standards
to follow in our projects so to make our life easy during the integration of projects.

> > > Below is the Minutes of Hangout Session:
> > >
> > > 1. Shameera: Submit a patch for wec schema, and stubs(to be used by subho and
sanchit) for JS API.
> > > 2. Subho: Submit a patch for workflow composition.
> > > 3. Vijayendra: submit the patch for monitoring UI and UML diagram for the various
projects (Big Picture Diagram, all other will add to it)
> > > 4. It was decided to use yeoman as a build-system for front end code.
> > > 5. Also all of us have to setup a wiki page with our project goals and progress
for the midterm.

> > > Also it was decided to have the hangout session next week i.e July 27th 8:00
P.M IST (10:30 US).