airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.8 - RC3
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 16:37:48 GMT

My concern about making this a known issue is that many who will try
out the release for the first time will hit this bug.

Marlon

On 7/3/13 12:33 PM, Suresh Marru wrote:
> Hi Viknes,
>
> It seems the issues of "database not getting created the first
> time" is reproducible on Linux and Windows as well,  for some
> reason Mac's are ok. Will wait for others to chime in. We can
> either proceed with the release by adding this as a Known issue, or
> if any one raises a blocker, we can address and re-spin the
> release.
>
> Suresh
>
> On Jul 3, 2013, at 12:27 PM, Viknes Balasubramanee
> <viknesb@msn.com> wrote:
>
>> Since no one else is getting this error, it might be a Windows
>> specific or system specific issue. I will give my vote.
>>
>> Thanks Viknes
>>
>> -----Original Message----- From: Suresh Marru
>> [mailto:smarru@apache.org] Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 4:10 PM
>> To: dev@airavata.apache.org Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Apache
>> Airavata Release 0.8 - RC3
>>
>> I did not do extensive testing yet, but a quick try on a mac and
>> did not give this error either.
>>
>> Suresh
>>
>> On Jul 1, 2013, at 4:06 PM, Amila Jayasekara
>> <thejaka.amila@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Strange, I am not experiencing this issue. Wonder whether this
>>> is a Windows specific issue. Any one else experiencing this
>>> issue ?
>>>
>>> Thanks Amila

ocalhos t:1527/persistent_data;create=true;user=aira

Query=S ELECT 1 from Configuration,MaxActive=10,MaxI

52  airavata_data  INFO   [Thread-8] openjpa.Runtime - Starting OpenJPA

Error while initializing the Airavata API

ry.java

ry.java

ry.java

rviceLi

Error while initializing the Airavat

ava:163

ry.java

tionary

tance(J

ngRepos

>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.

java:518)

>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.

java:443)

at

eposito

at

yInstan

yInstan

BrokerF

kerFact

gBroker

anager(

anager(

anager(

anager(

rations

ration(

.getCon

.initia

Airavat

java:21

.java:1

ava:144

ry(Basi

rce.jav

.java:1

tingDat

tingDat

tionary

own

Source)

atement

Poolabl

icDataS

ry(Basi

wn

nown

ut(Unkn

Unknown

nknown

>> Source)

Error while initializing the Airavata API

ry.java

ry.java

ry.java

rviceLi

Error while initializing the Airavat

ava:163

ry.java

tionary

tance(J

ngRepos

>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.

java:518)

>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.

java:443)

at

eposito

at

yInstan

yInstan

ryInsta

JDBCBro

JDBCBro

okerFac

kerFact

gBroker

anager(

anager(

anager(

anager(

rations

ration(

.getCon

.initia

Airavat

java:21

.java:1

ava:144

ry(Basi

rce.jav

.java:1

tingDat

tingDat

tionary

own

Source)

atement

Poolabl

icDataS

ry(Basi

wn

nown

ut(Unkn

Unknown

nknown

>> Source)

[INFO] Deploying Web service: airavata-xbaya-gui-0.8.jar -

/repository/services/airavata-xbaya-gui-0.8.jar

Error while initializing the Airavata API

ry.java

ry.java

ry.java

Airavat

ess$200

un(Work

Error while initializing the Airavat

ava:163

ry.java

on(Abst

(JPQLEx

Data(JP

Data(JP

Data(JP

(JPQLEx

xpressi

ate(JPQ

at

n(Expre

at

>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compilationFromCache(QueryImpl.java:654)

at

ava:620

>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compileForExecutor(QueryImpl.java:682)

at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.QueryImpl.compile(QueryImpl.java:589)

nagerIm

nagerIm

nagerIm

erateQu