airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.8 - RC4
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 15:56:53 GMT
Hi Saminda,

The registry-tools pom error can be worked around, but I will rather prefer to spin a new
RC. The apache-airavata-xbaya-gui-0.8-jnlp.tar.gz uncompressed fine on my mac and I was able
to use the JNLP just fine as well. Can you double check the tart.gz on your machine? I will
take care of the RELEASE_NOTES as well.

Suresh