airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Airavata Release 0.8 - RC4
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 11:27:33 GMT
Hi Saminda,

This seems to be a blocking issues for the binaries. The release is about source pack and
the convenience binaries are causing unnecessary distractions. I described the issue here
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-884

To move forward with the release I moved the JNLP creation into a new jnlp profile. By default
we only bundle the XBaya as a binary and the JNLP has to be built from the source.

Suresh