airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSOC Progress?
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2013 12:53:07 GMT
From looking through all the mail threads I see the students are asking a question and remaining
quite. I got the impression every one understood the Master Project and every one agreed to
take the lead on one or other aspects and take rest of the group forward. I have not seen
a single initiative to that end. Please act now before its late.

Suresh

On Jun 23, 2013, at 8:43 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> Did all the students gave up on GSOC projects and decided to fail the mid-term?
>
> This is unusually quite period when it is supposed to be high coding time with atleast
30 -40 hours of coding. Other than sporadic questions, I have not seen any concrete plan yet.