airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Airavata-OODT Integration
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 16:51:57 GMT
On Jun 12, 2013, at 12:34 PM, "Mattmann, Chris A (398J)" <chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov>
wrote:

> See above for info on file staging. I would strongly encourage you not
> to reimplement CAS-PGE in Airavata -- it's pretty functional and expressive
> anyways and I would work to figure out how to make Airavata leverage
> CAS-PGE.

+ 1.

Sanjaya, Airavata and OODT communities,

Any volunteers to write a paper on "A tale of two apache workflow systems: Airavata and OODT"?

Given the page limit and to keep in scope, I suggest to leave out the use cases of the systems
and focus on software architectures. A detailed technical paper comparing and contrasting
the features and identifying potential collaborative components.

If you want a deadline, how about August 15th to WORKS workshop - http://works.cs.cardiff.ac.uk/

Suresh