airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web based Workflow Execution Interface
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 14:13:04 GMT
Hi suresh

It seems that the attachments are getting dropped. However you can find the
link of the architecture
here<http://airavata.apache.org/architecture/workflow.html>
.

so the big picture is that,execution interface  will validate the inputs
for the composed workflow against a schema written in JSON and similar to
the workflow execution
context<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata/trunk/modules/commons/workflow-execution-context/src/main/resources/workflow_execution_context.xsd>
and
then pass the set context to the interpreter? Is there anything other than
this which I am missing here?

Also I see that there is the functionality to pause and resume the workflow
execution but for the advance configuration like adding the checkpoints and
functionality to resume from the failure point, is there any implementation
in the Gfac?

Regards
Sanchit Aggarwal