airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web based Workflow Execution Interface
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 14:18:49 GMT
Hi Suresh

My understanding on the workflow execution is that the Condor DAG/BPEL
is formed after the composition of the workflow which is than
interpreted by the axis2 based workflow interpreter web service. The
workflow execution context is used to specify the parameters for
scheduling , handling of inputs etc. This execution context is given
from the Xbaya GUI where the context header and other are taken a s a
input. Finally a Executable is formed which is then used for running
the job by GFac.

So according to the above understanding, I guess The Execution
interface has to be developed which will export the composed workflow
to various workflow languages like BPEL/DAG etc. Please correct me If
I am wrong.

Since not much has been discussed on the execution interface module of
the master project ,could we have more inputs on the same.

Regards
Sanchit Aggarwal