airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web based Workflow Execution Interface
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2013 13:16:04 GMT
Hi Suresh,

Actually I was going through the attached architecture and got bit confused.

So its more like interface with a form for the composed workflow, setting
all the context information and the inputs and then invoking the
interpreter,(similar to the window displayed when the workflow is executed *
DynamicWorkflowRunnerWindow.java** *) thus mimicking the xbaya.

so do we also have to come up with the execution parser similar to the
xbaya interpreter (org.apache.airavata.xbaya.interpretor) or just invoking
it using the JSON-XML bridge?

Also what are your suggestions on using brunch which is an application
development assembler for HTML5 applications. Please find the link
here<http://brunch.io/>
.
My only concern is how to integrate it with the present Airavata Maven
build?

Regards
Sanchit Aggarwal
MS Research (Computer Science)
Center for Visual Information Technology
IIIT Hyderabad, Gachibowli
Contact - 9581417330