airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC help Fwd: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.8 RC2
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 16:59:35 GMT
Some tips for you on what to test in the release[1]:

* Download the binary versions and
    - run the 5 minute or 10 minute tutorial as described in README and
website.
    - run use-cases for Airavata API mentioned in the Airavata wiki
    - deploy & run Airavata Server web applications in tomcat
    - deploy & run XBaya JNLP distribution in a web server
    - If you have your own code or test cases you are welcome to test the
release against it and report any issues.
* Download the source files from compressed files and build (which includes
tests).

If you find any issues testing please feel free to drop a email to the
dev-list and if seems suitable create a jira[2] to track the issue (you are
also welcome to provide patches to them).

Saminda

1. https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airavata/0.8/RC2/
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA