airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC Progress?
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 00:47:35 GMT
Hi Suresh,
How about asking the students to maintain wiki pages to track the progress
and to document of the GSOC projects?.. In addition to tracking the
progress, this will also leave us with some sort of documentation for the
GSOC projects other than just the code. Without the docs, these
contributions might end up being overlooked in the future, specially if the
codes are committed to some scratch area.

thanks,
Thilina

--
https://www.cs.indiana.edu/~tgunarat/