airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do we have a link to wiki page from the airavata.org ?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 19:44:33 GMT
Thanks Chathuri for pointing me to wiki (offline), I think the top three
links are pretty inconsistent..

I am -1 to keep these three links at the top.... What so special about
these three links ?

I think wiki should go to Documentation, Download and mailing list can be
in Development.

Regards
Lahiru

--