airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XBaya/Hadoop Integration - Concern
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2013 09:36:56 GMT
I didnt "quite" understand the issue. But as per Chathura's discussion what
I realize is, we need an abstraction over host description. The core
framework only needs to be aware about the abstract host descriptor and it
is the responsibility of the appropriate provider (Hadoop provider in this
case) to deal with the concrete host descriptor implementation.
In the UI we need to support concrete implementation of host descriptors
and it is the responsibility of the API to correctly decode and instantiate
appropriate host descriptor implementation.

Please, disregard this email if I am talking complete none-sense.

Thanks
Amila