airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Monitoring and Messaging" Framework
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 03:34:27 GMT
Hi Danushka et.al,

I am working on defining a standard to convert JSON to XML and a suitable
method to do the conversion back and forth without any loss. I went through
some XSD's of Airavata backend and found that some elements have been
defined with some attributes ( i.e, "application-scheduling-context"
element in workflow_execution_context.xsd expect 10 attributes with it,
Hope this is not a deprecated XSD) therefore we need to address this issue
too. Most probably I can come up with an initial draft of this standard by
next couple of days. We can initiate a discussion based on the draft and
come to a final solution. After that we can do our works parallel .

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
Best Regards,