airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC] Registry side JSON implementation.
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 18:49:23 GMT
Hi all,

As i am done with workflow interpreter, now i am working with registry
side. Here i have some concerns

1. With my observation , registry rest api already can work with json but
inside the rest api it uses airavata java client  api to do the actual
invocation (registry rest api is wirtten by wrapping airavata java client
API). Seems it will be required to improve airavata java client to work
with json in this case. This can be done by introducing JAXB to JSON
convertion layer same as JAXB to XML layer. It would be good to know
thoughts on this scenario to know whether i am doing right thing here  or
in wrong path.

2. Is airavata java client an axis2 client?, I am bit confused about this.

3. As we discussed it is required to store JSON instead of XML in database,
Seems this is required more effort and need more changes. are we going do
this now ?

Any thoughts and feedbacks on following things are more than welcome.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--
Best Regards,