airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initiating GSoC Project - JSON support and JSON to XML bidirectional conversion for Airavata
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 17:57:19 GMT
Raminder,

My suggestion is to add web layer over the current API but i still see a
> need of JS API for functions performed by Web XBaya to make it more clear.

We do need a JS API for the Web UI, which is the JSON/XML protocol
conversion layer that we have been talking about. The point is that it
should not be a native, heavyweight JS API but, a thin JS layer that wraps
the current Java API.

Thanks,
Danushka