airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Monitoring and Messaging" Framework
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 00:29:19 GMT
Vijayendra,

We are still trying to figure out the best approach to have in terms of
API, in the JSON/XML layer. Please follow (and contribute to :)) the other
thread on the subject for more information.

I will make the AMQP API available asap (most probably over the next couple
of days). Once we have it, we can implement the JS API bits in the protocol
conversion layer, which in turn could be used in the UI to consume AMQP
(wrapped) messages.

Thanks,
Danushka