airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN repo for GSOC projects
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:17:10 GMT
Hi Suresh,

I think we need to have the following structure.

1. web-gui (xbaya-web-ui?) - The Web UI would be a top-level module, under
which we may have the following sub modules.

- ui (Widgets, graph, canvases, etc)
- workflow (Workflow composition, execution)
- monitor (Workflow monitoring)
- protocol (XML/JSON protocol conversion module)

2. ws-messenger.client.protocol.amqp - AMQP client API bits

3. xbaya-gui.ui - AMQP configuration + monitoring.

Sanchit, Shameera, Subho, Vijayendra and Viknes, what do you think?.

Thanks,
Danushka