airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Harsha Kumara <hars...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating OGC"s WPS capabilities with Apache Airavata
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 17:11:50 GMT
Thanks a lot Chris and Martin for pointing out the value of a SIS in
geoscience domain. Now we have able to create workflows of WPS processes
using PyWPS tool after doing some changes in PyWPS WSDL generation. So now
moving forward and we will definitely integrate the capabilities of SIS to
our project. We have finish our main research recently and now
analyzing through some potential architectures of the system.

Thanks,
Harsha

--
*Harsha Kumara*