airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sameera Jayaratna <sameerajayara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating OGC"s WPS capabilities with Apache Airavata
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 09:59:48 GMT
Hi Suresh,

Thank you very much for the feedback. We will write and send the
description regarding the project soon. We have started to go through the
use cases in the given source as well.

At the moment, our main focus is to build a geoscience gateway based on
Apache Airavata and OGC's WPS. We are using Apache Rave to build the portal
for the gateway. We will discuss with our mentor, Dr.Shahani Weerawarana
regarding Apache SIS and reply with further details.

Thank you,
Sameera