airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AiravataClientUtils.getAPI() has changed
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 13:41:11 GMT
Hi Nipuni,

You are correct. What we have in the wiki is outdated. You can set default
values to gateway(default) and alternativeUser (admin). PasswordCallback is
your implementation of the PasswordCallback interface. If you want you can
use the default passwordCallback implementation class
(org.apache.airavata.client.impl.PasswordCallBackImpl).

Regards,
Chathuri