airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Subho Banerjee <subs.z...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN repo for GSOC projects
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 06:06:52 GMT
I would like to suggest a slightly different layout. Particularly because
the logic for the UI for Workflow composition and Workflow composition
itself in HTML are not seperate. Also, I am following the HTML5 Boilerplate
to structure my front end code[1], so this means that code which I write
for the workflow composition UI is structured as follows -

/:.
├───index.html
├───css
    └───vendor
├───doc
├───img
└───js
    ├───vendor
    ├───model
    └───controlers

Now, the js folder contains all the front end logic for the UI as well as
workflow composition. I would suggest that we follow this structure and not
further subdivide the web UI module. In which case, we can reuse objects in
between the various web-ui sub-projects.

Cheers,
Subho.

[1] http://html5boilerplate.com/