airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [TESTING] Apache Airavata 0.8 RC2
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 19:31:59 GMT
Hi All,

Please do not send patches to the trunk yet, lets get the 0.8 release out.

The current hangup is running through open JIRA's for 0.8 and either closing the ones which
are fixed and deferring others to 0.9. I will appreciate any help -

Here is JIRA query to quickly look at open 0.8 issues " project = AIRAVATA AND fixVersion
= "0.8" AND status = Open ORDER BY priority DESC"

Suresh

On Jun 25, 2013, at 3:08 PM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sure suresh, I might be able to work on it too, but if you have time please
> go ahead .
>
> Lahiru
>
> On Tuesday, June 25, 2013, Suresh Marru wrote:
>
>> Hi Lahiru,
>>
>> Can I cut this release? I have time tomorrow morning to do this release if
>> you want me to.
>>
>> Suresh
>>
>> On Jun 21, 2013, at 3:20 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Lahiru,
>>>
>>> Good to see some testing on first two RC's. For next RC can we now
>> transition to VOTING so we can open the trunk for development? How about we
>> leave this RC open for testing through the weekend and call the voting on
>> Monday?
>>>
>>> Suresh

>> viknesb@msn.com

PC.