airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SVN repo for GSOC projects
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 18:57:48 GMT
Hi All,

Very nice to see all of you so actively sharing information. I think the we are only missing
code reviews others you all are doing great.

Can we agree upon these suggested repo structure? Can any one please post the final agreed
layout? I will create the repo and you guys can create JIRA's and start submitting patches.

An important aspect of GSoC is to learn about open source contributions and the apache way
is to do it through patches and review board code reviews. Few of you already have lot of
experience with it, it will be great to others to follow suite.

Suresh