airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Student Projects
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 03:00:19 GMT
Moratuwa Students,

You guys are doing great engaging the dev lists and writing papers and actively soliciting
feedback from the communities. I am in a catchup mode and will try to reply in detail as much
as possible this week. Your cross-fertilizing projects (involving 2 or more apache projects)
needs better highlighting. Frankly, I am lost keeping a tab on who is doing what project.
Can you please take some time and write about your project, team members, masters/final year
undergrad and so on?

Please record them here - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Student+Research+Projects

Also include any research/software engineering papers you are in writing/planning to write
with a brief abstract so we can help review and provide use cases.

If you do not have wiki privileges do send your id and ask for access.

Suresh