airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Web based Workflow Execution Interface
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2013 12:50:47 GMT
Hi Sanchit,

This understanding counters your proposal altogether. Please read what you have proposed,
there is no mention on BPEL/DAG. The native XWF format will give you all the required inputs
and your project is about building an interface to efficiently configure inputs, set the workflow
execution context and launch it to Workflow Interpreter. This execution interface need not
have an understanding of the underlying workflow language. It just needs to understand inputs,
and provide intuitive interfaces to provide inputs, specify resources to run the workflow.

Suresh