airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Do we have a link to wiki page from the airavata.org ?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 20:20:19 GMT

I put together an alternative organization list for the pages as a
google doc [1].  I made it world comment-able but not editable since
this is an archived email, so request edit privileges if you wan to
make a suggestion.

Marlon

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13ArPbeL4KuC1H-pfv4Z7G_m2S6MD1VeJ2vATrSPkdm4/edit