airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error while Building Airavata
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 10:47:51 GMT
Hi Shashi,

We are about to cut a new release, so can you please test with 0.8 instead? We will have a
RC2 very soon, but you can work with RC1 [1] . You can either download the source pack and
build it or directly use the binaries. If you are still running into issues, please post the
full error trace from mvn clean install.

Cheers,
Suresh

[1] - https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airavata/0.8/RC1