airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Monitoring and Messaging" Framework
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 11:21:17 GMT
+ 1, please do all gsoc communications on the mailing lists. This year it will be even more
important since all projects are inter-related and we need to see a holistic success of the
master project.

Ofcourse I mean only technical questions. As you might already know, all lists are public
and searchable, so if you have personal emails like going out an extended date with your girl
friend and want to inform your mentor, you may not want to post it here :) You may choose
to, if you want google and Facebook to share it with rest of world :)

Suresh