airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code Reviews
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 17:58:06 GMT
Hi All,

I think within 2 hours we can review multiple classes, because this code is
not huge. I would like to review following classes in gfac-core. I am just
mentioning classnames below.

GFacAPI, Scheduler, JobExecutionContext, MessageContext GFacProvider
interface and GramProvider(impl of GFacProvider), GFacHandler interface.

Please read the following content[1] to understand gfac-core functionality.
If you cannot see this document please request the access personally, this
is part of a paper I am working now.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e_xG82YTNUnsvheuZI9eoeJvpzLV8-Rkghgu6u-D6v8/edit

Thanks
Lahiru

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka
<shameerainfo@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Great idea, I would like to join with this session, seems this is a great
> chance to familiar with the Airavata code base.
>
> Thanks,
> Shameera.
>

> On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 11:07 PM, Amila Jayasekara
> <thejaka.amila@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Hi Suresh,
> >
> > The review board seems to be simple to use. But I am having trouble
> > configuring Airavata as a repository and add airavata as a new group. Do
> > you have any idea how to do that ?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Amila
> >

> > On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > > + 1. For the tools, we have a choice between:
> > >
> > > http://www.reviewboard.org/
> > >
> > > http://www.atlassian.com/software/fisheye/overview
> > >
> > > Suresh

> --