airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with building Airavata source
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 14:38:29 GMT
I believe you are using source pack located at
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/airavata/0.7/airavata-0.7-source-release.zip
.
I just build airavata-0.7-source-release.zip in a clean repo and my build
is successful.

airavata-0.7/modules/ws-messenger/commons build is successful and didnt get
undermentioned error.

Not sure whether you are having issues downloading artifacts from maven
central.

Thanks
Amila