airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <thejaka.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code Reviews
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 17:31:20 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

This is great !
Please point out some code that you would like to review. We are going to
have maximum 2 hrs of time for code review.
Dont take too many files to review. Maximum 2 or 3 java classes with core
logic.

Also send us a brief description of the functionality of those classes
(prior to code review meeting). Dont explain the functionality during the
code review, we will check whether functionality you described is properly
implemented in the code.

Also lets try to schedule a "Google Hangout" session.

Thanks
Amila