airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GPEL Source Code
Date Sat, 25 May 2013 02:32:05 GMT
XBaya/Hadoop extension is a part of my M.Sc. research work that adds
front-end support for the Hadoop provider that has been developed by
Milinda.

I get the following exception while invoking a workflow and it is a
nightmare to figure out what is going wrong without having access to GPEL
source.

org.apache.airavata.client.api.AiravataAPIInvocationException: Error
invoking API
at
org.apache.airavata.client.impl.ExecutionManagerImpl.runExperimentGeneral(ExecutionManagerImpl.java:217)
 at
org.apache.airavata.client.impl.ExecutionManagerImpl.runExperiment(ExecutionManagerImpl.java:71)
at
org.apache.airavata.xbaya.ui.experiment.WorkflowInterpreterLaunchWindow$3.run(WorkflowInterpreterLaunchWindow.java:322)
Caused by: org.apache.airavata.workflow.model.graph.GraphException:
org.xmlpull.infoset.view.XmlValidationException: either literal or variable
or partner link needs to be set in <gpel:from xmlns:gpel="
http://schemas.gpel.org/2005/grid-process/" />
 at
org.apache.airavata.workflow.model.gpel.script.BPELScript.create(BPELScript.java:357)
at
org.apache.airavata.workflow.model.wf.Workflow.createScript(Workflow.java:954)
 at
org.apache.airavata.client.impl.ExecutionManagerImpl.getWSComponentPortInputs(ExecutionManagerImpl.java:268)
at
org.apache.airavata.client.impl.ExecutionManagerImpl.runExperimentGeneral(ExecutionManagerImpl.java:176)
 ... 2 more
Caused by: org.xmlpull.infoset.view.XmlValidationException: either literal
or variable or partner link needs to be set in <gpel:from xmlns:gpel="
http://schemas.gpel.org/2005/grid-process/" />
 at
org.gpel.model.GpelAssignCopyFrom.xmlValidate(GpelAssignCopyFrom.java:97)
at org.gpel.model.GpelAssignCopy.xmlValidate(GpelAssignCopy.java:94)
 at org.gpel.model.GpelAssign.xmlValidate(GpelAssign.java:85)
at
org.gpel.model.GpelContainerActivity.xmlValidate(GpelContainerActivity.java:77)
 at org.gpel.model.GpelProcess.xmlValidate(GpelProcess.java:160)
at
org.apache.airavata.workflow.model.gpel.script.BPELScript.create(BPELScript.java:353)
 ... 5 more

Thanks,
Danushka