airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Harsha Kumara <hars...@gmail.com>
Subject WPS orchestration using Apache Airavata
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 09:53:20 GMT
Hi Devs,

We have identified several existing WPS frameworks for enable WPS
orchestration with Airavata.It includes PyWPS ,52 North and ZOO Project WPS
frameworks. PyWPS appear as a suited framework for use with Airavata. It
expose WPS processes as WSDLs and support SOAP protocol. We have setup the
PyWPS with a simple WPS process and tried to build a simple workflow. But
it encounter some problem which may be due to some schema mismatches.
Airavata is able to load components from the WSDL which expose by the
PyWPS. But when it going to execute the workflow,Airavata gives
exceptions.We have attach the WSDL,error messages and the simple workflow
diagram here.

If we can have any feedback about these erros,it will be useful us to
proceed.We also proceeding with finding the incompatibilities in the WSDL.

[1] WSDL output-http://pastebin.com/ZpAQKbs3
[2]  Server side error message-http://pastebin.com/RgNV1huF
[3] Xbata error message-http://pastebin.com/9C2KwU5L
[4] Workflow-http://imagebin.org/257183