airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sameera Jayaratna <sameerajayara...@gmail.com>
Subject Integrating OGC"s WPS capabilities with Apache Airavata
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 18:00:46 GMT
*

Hi,
*

>From our research for the past few months we have gathered some ideas about
implementing our project idea, integrating OGC’s WPS capabilities with
Apache Airavata. We have written a short report including our findings and
our proposed solutions. These ideas are still at a very abstract level. We
are hoping to improve them with feedback and suggestions.

Also we would appreciate suggestions of any different approaches other than
the ones mentioned in the document.

Our report is shared
here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P4C0YG6X6AgiXRTha3P2SXfMkiaXrNJzGG_aOgaNf78/edit#>
.*