airavata-dev mailing list archives

From AMILA RANATUNGA <newair...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Difference between BPEL and Xbaya workflow
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 18:53:38 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. No. We analyze  several possibilities of adapting OGC
WPS into Airavata. One possibility was to expose workflow itself as WPS
process[1]. They have considered BPEL.

Anyway I found some BPEL related code under GPEL in workflow-model-core in
Airavata source code. What that GPEL actually does? Is it used for grid
executions?

Thanks !

[1]
http://www.gi-tage.de/archive/2008/downloads/acceptedPapers/Papers/Schaeffer.pdf