airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Workflow monitoring webapp
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 20:22:32 GMT
This is very nice, lots of things Airavata could derive from. Thanks Chris.

Viknes, it will be nice if you can do a cross project and include in your milestone to review
the OODT code as well. If you design it right and keep it backend independent, may be you
can contribute some interfaces to OODT as well. The UI needs seems to be identical.

When you submit your proposals, list OODT & Airavata as the projects.

Suresh

>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/airavata/sandbox/workflow-monitoring-