airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [QUESTION] commit access to GSOC students?
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 17:37:57 GMT
I think Uli suggestion on GSoC students learning through the Apache process of contribution
very well apply for Airavata as well.

+ 1 on students learning the open source contributions in addition to coding skills during
GSOC. Students who go beyond Google's generosity will certainly get rewarded with Apache Committership.

Suresh