airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updates to Airavata API version 0.8
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 18:36:39 GMT
Thanks Chathuri, the WorkflowExecutionError works.  Integrating to Error API brought few questions.
We have ErrorTypes as : WorkflowExecutionError, ExperimentExecutionError, NodeExecutionError,
GFacJobExecutionError, ExecutionError . How do we want clients to know which error type to
query? I ran a job and it failed, now i want to get error. Error occurred at  GFac provider
level and client does not have any information. Do we expect client to query all different
types?

I thing we can have is a method to get all error and return the Error type part of the object
to help the client to classify the error location.  Other suggestions?

Raminder